I-TRAIN: Bridges of Indiana™ is now utilizing the Online Training Tutorial, I-TRAIN™, for all new hire and annual training for Direct Support Professionals within our agency. Please click here to view the step-by-step how to's on getting started and then visit the website at www.i-traindsp.com to register.
* Please Note: Once your account is approved, you will receive an email stating that you are ready to start I-TRAIN. If you do not receieve this email, check your spam settings in your email. Please contact HR Partnerships at 1-877-257-7581 for additional questions.
* Evansville Region: Program Assistants (DSPs)
* Vincennes Region: Program Assistants (DSPs)
* Terre Haute Region: Program Assistants (DSPs) & Service Coordinator
* Muncie Region: Program Assistants (DSPs)
* Lafayette Region: Program Assistants (DSPs)
* Indianapolis Region: Program Assistants (DSPs). Strongly looking for individuals in the Shelbyville, Fishers, Noblesville, Sheridan, Martinsville, Greenwood, Greenfield, Mooresville and Whiteland areas. Most hours are first and second shifts, currently no overnights. Need weekday and weekend help.
Program Assistants (DSP) Positions: $9-10 per/hr and hours are flexible. We are mainly looking for 1rst and 2nd shift currently. Full time and part time openings. Please apply on our website under the employment tab, fill out the application and hit submit along with the background check request. IMMEDIATE POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
If interested Please click here to complete and submit the employment application online.
For all your Human Resource needs please contact HR Partnerships!!
Here is how to Contact them! Toll Free at 1-877-547-5479 ext (704 or 702) or visit their website at www.hrpartnershipsinc.com
Tony Dill, President
Dana Ewing, VP of Human Resources
Tabitha Cottrell, HR Specialist
Health, Vision, LIfe, and Dental Insurance
Short & Long Term Disabilitiy
Investments and Retirement Savings
Paid Sick Time and Holiday Pay
Employee Assistance Plan
Peggy Burlison Award & $1,000 Scholarship for Perseverance
Local Discounts: Verizon Cell Phone Discount- 22%
Click here to view the document detailing Bridges of Indiana's "Bridges Bucks" Program
Click here to view the document detailing the Tuition Discount at St. Mary of the Woods College
Click here to view the document detailing the Zones Rewards Program offered to Bridges of Indiana Employees
Click here to view the document detailing the Sam's Club rewards for Employees
Direct Support Professional–
A person who provides support to individuals with disabilities, assisting them with daily living skills, as well as participationin the community.
Service Coordinator –
As a Service Coordinator you will be responsible for the overall management of services for specific clients. You will be integral to client satisfaction with services and this agency in general. Have a Bachelors degree in an applicable social services field.
Job Requirements: Able to lift 50 pounds, Checking or Savings Account, Current auto insurance, the Ability to pass drug test, Current driver’s license, negative TB test, and the Ability to pass criminal background check